1. A discounted package has been chosen.
2. The primary design concept has been approved.
3. You have demanded revisions.
4. Urgent design projects are non-refundable.
5. The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company.
6. The client is unresponsive or out of contact for more than 2 weeks of project.
7. Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
8. Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
9. The creative brief is lacking in required information.
10. A complete design change has been demanded.
11. The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
12. The business is closing or changing name or business.
13. Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
14. If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
15. No refund can be claimed/processed once after the final files have been delivered to you following your request.
16. Refund and revision explicitly does not apply on items offered free.
17. Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, Domain Registration and Web Hosting are not entitled to refund under any circumstances.
18. In case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
19. Refund will not be applicable on the work outsourced by third party.
Note: We have all rights to hold or reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose, they will be our sole property. The company will be the right full owner of designs.
You can send us an email at email@example.com for a refund request. Our billing department will respond as soon as we receive our refund request. The process will be initiated after the required analysis is completed.